Restaurant-Style Salsa: Homemade salsa, just like at your favorite restaurant, with just a few simple ingredients! So easy and only takes 5 minutes.
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained (or whole tomatoes)
- 2 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 lime juice
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor.
- Mix until desired consistency is achieved.
- Taste and season with spices to your taste.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
If you like a mild sauce, remove the seeds from the jalapeno. If you like it spicy, leave it and add more.
For more recipes click here!