Ingredients For Pumpkin Better Than Sex Cake
- 1 can Yellow Cake Mix (15.25 oz)
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin cake mix, 15 oz)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (fat free, 14 oz)
- 1 conf. Cool Whip (8 oz)
- 1/ 2 bags Healthy Bits (8 oz bag)
- Caramel Ice Cream Sauce
How To Make Pumpkin Better Than Sex Cake
- In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and pumpkin puree until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9×13 pan and bake at 180°C according to the instructions on the pan (about 23-28 minutes).
- After baking, take the cake out of the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Using the tip of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cake.It should fill the holes and absorb the dough.
- Store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the fridge and spread the Cool Whip on the cake. Sprinkle with pieces of heather and sprinkle with caramel. (Note: If you prefer something less sweet, you can use a smaller pan.)
- Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight.
for more recipes click here