These balls are so delicious I could eat the whole pan! Just a few ingredients are enough to prepare a quick, tasty, comforting and perfect dish for everyone. Apparently it was one of my favorite meals as a child and I’ve been making it ever since. They haven’t changed much over time, just enough to give it a slightly healthier edge. I admit that I didn’t pay attention to calories back then, I was too busy as a child.But now I count calories every now and then.
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 croissant
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
How To Make Crescent and Chicken Roll-ups
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper or aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, shred the chicken breasts with two forks.
- In another bowl, mix the concentrated chicken cream with half a cup of broth and stir well.
- Add the chopped chicken to the soup.
- Add half of the grated cheese.
- Open the box of croissants and arrange the rolls in a crescent shape with the wide ends facing each other.
- Place a spoonful of the chicken mixture on the side of the sauce and get down to business.
- Gently press the dough so that it sticks in one place.
- Place the croissants on a baking tray and bake.
- Bake for 25 minutes and remove the tray.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and replace the tray.
- Cook until the cheese melts
- Enjoy your meal!