The Oreo Chaffles Recipe has everything you love about your favorite cookie! With a crispy chocolate shell and a soft, cream-filled center, you’ll make this waffle again and again.
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Monkfruit Lakanto or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the mini waffle iron.
- Mix all waffle ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour half of the waffle mixture into the middle of the waffle iron. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the second waffle iron and repeat this step.Let the waffles brown for a few minutes.
- We like simple toppings and chose whipped cream. Information about alternative filling can be found in the following notes.