Pumpkin Pie Fudge has a smooth, creamy texture and a warm pumpkin flavor. The fudge simply melts in your mouth! This homemade fudge is a great alternative to traditional pumpkin pie and is extremely quick and easy to make! This is a great fall dessert or treat that can be served at Halloween, Thanksgiving, and during the holidays.
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree, no pie filling
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sliced unsalted butter
- 24 oz. white chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. You can also cover it with aluminum foil and then spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place pumpkin, spices, vanilla and evaporated milk in a medium saucepan and stir. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. The process takes about 5 minutes.Remove from the heat, then add the white chocolate chips and butter until completely melted and smooth and creamy.
- Once you have a smooth and creamy mixture, pour it into the prepared mold and roll it out. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until fondant is completely hardened. You can also freeze it in an airtight container for 2 hours, as I prefer.
- When the fondant has hardened, remove it from the mold using baking paper or cling film.Using a sharp knife, cut the fondant into 1-inch squares.
For more recipes click here!