Orange Monkey Bread Recipe
- 20 ounces of biscuit dough
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 stick of melted butter
- Zest of 1 orange
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Grease a bundt pan.
2.Mix sugar and orange zest in a bowl until well combined.
3. In another bowl, mix the melted butter and orange juice.
4. Open the dough molds and cut each cookie into quarters.Dip the cookie slices into the orange juice mixture, making sure to coat. Roll each buttered cookie quarter in the sugar and orange zest mixture.
5. Place the sprinkled cookie slices on a greased baking sheet. Pour remaining orange juice mixture over top.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the cake is baked through.
In the meantime, you can optionally prepare the orange glaze (mix 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons orange juice and 1 teaspoon orange peel).
When ready, remove the pan from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy this deliciously sticky treat!
Whether you make it for family breakfast or as a gift to friends, Orange Monkey Bread is sure to be a hit. Try this wonderful recipe and enjoy the delicious lemon flavor.
for more recipes click here