Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 pound beef skin
- 1 glass spaghettis sauce
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- ½ pound of hut cheese (corresponds to 1 cup)
- ½ cup of butter (1 bar)
- 1 pack of spaghetti 16 ounces
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook the spaghetti al dente (hard). Strain and set aside until the
is ready to assemble.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and ricotta well.
- Fry the hamburger and, once it’s done, drain it well.Mix the hamburger with the spaghetti sauce.
- Put a few pieces of butter in a 9×13 pan and then pour half of the spaghetti on top.
- Take the cream cheese mixture and pour it over the pasta. Distribute evenly over the noodles.
- Spread the remaining dough over the cream cheese mixture.Place a few more slices of butter on the dough.
Pour the spaghetti and ragù over the pasta.
- Now you can put them in the oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, sprinkle the surface with the desired amount of grated
- cheese and return to the oven for 15 minutes to melt the cheese.
for more recipes click here