- To temper chocolate, put 34 of the chocolate in a microwave-safe basin and melt it in the microwave on high for 1–2 minutes, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Using a kitchen thermometer, make sure the temperature is above 115°F before adding the butter,
- When the chocolate is smooth, there are no longer any pieces, and the temperature is between 88 and 92oF, stir with a rubber spatula.
- When the chocolate reaches the right temperature, transfer it to a pastry bag or plastic bag,
- beat egg whites until frothy, then add cocoa powder, xantham gum, and powdered erythritol; beat to firm peaks while waiting for chocolate to set. After transferring to a pastry bag or plastic bag, pipe a pea-sized dollop of nougat onto the chocolate.
- Remove silicone mold from freezer, place pastry bag in the microwave for 30-60 seconds to soften chocolate, pipe remaining chocolate around nougat and place silicone mold in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to set chocolate.
- Remove silicone mold from freezer, remove chocolate from wells, and serve or store in an airtight container, refrigerated for up to 7 days. Enjoy your keto 3 Musketeers bites!
This recipe makes 9 servings and each serving has the following nutrition facts:
- 103 calories
- 8.7g of total fat.
- 1.4g of total carbohydrates
- 0.1g of dietary fiber
- 1.3g Net Carbs
- 1.9g of protein