I hope you have a good start to the week! And today I bring you a great weeknight (or any night), Crockpot Sausage & Dinner idea with potatoes. I know you love these types of recipes too! I couldn’t wait to share it with you! This is the perfect dish for a busy week, especially after an extremely busy weekend.
- 1.5 pounds smoked beef sausage, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2.5 pounds. medium red potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 10 oz.Can of mushroom cream
- ¾ tsp. Creole Seasoning
- Spray pan with cooking spray if not using insert*
- Add all ingredients to pan. Mixed.
- Cook over low heat for 7-8 hours.
- Use the slow cooker insert for easy cleanup!You can find them in plastic bags at the supermarket.
For more recipes click here!