The best oven baked chicken thighs are crispy baked chicken thighs! These chicken thighs cook up to be really soft and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside. With just a few ingredients and one skillet, baked chicken thighs are really simple to prepare!
- 3 pounds of chicken thighs, roughly 6-8
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons each of salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon each of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon each of paprika
- A 400 degree oven is recommended. To make cleanup simple, line a sizable baking sheet with foil and set it away.
- Take the chicken thighs out of the packing and use paper towels to pat them dry. Place the chicken thighs on the baking sheet that has been prepared, then brush them with olive oil to coat them.
- Combine the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika in a small bowl. Over the chicken, evenly distribute the seasonings.
- In a preheated oven, bake chicken for 35 to 45 minutes.