A delicious mutton gravy recipe that may be served with rumali rotis for a memorable Sunday evening. It is prepared with cardamom, mace, and cinnamon. The mutton chunks become more tender and juicy as a result of the slow cooking of the lamb chops in this rich and decadent gravy. The lamb chops will pick up some of the curry’s flavor as well, making for a delectable side dish.
- Ribs with 400 grams of mutton
- 3 sliced onions
- 2 teaspoons of pasted ginger
- 1 teaspoon of pasted garlic
- 1 crushed black cardamom (Badi Elaichi).
- 2 Pods/Seeds of cardamom (Elaichi)
- 2 Dalchini (cinnamon sticks)
- two fresh red peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon Laung (cloves)
- a little amount of mace powder
- Kashmiri Red Chili Powder, 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon of Haldi turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seed powder
- Black peppercorns, four whole
- Mustard oil, two tablespoons
- 1 cup whipped curd (yogurt or dahi).
- Salt, as desired
How to make Mutton Chaap Recipe
Continue Reading in next page