BANANA PUDDING BROWNIES
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 ¾ cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder sodium
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pureed overripe bananas
- 1 ( 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) tube whipped cream, for the wonderful frosting
Dark chocolate chips for a deeper, richer flavor
½ cup sour cream for extra moisture
Chopped walnuts or additional chocolate chips for extra crunch
- Preheat and prepare: First set the oven to 175°C. Grease a 23×33 cm baking pan and dust lightly with flour. This will make your cookies a dream!
- Butter & Sugar Symphony: Take a large bowl and mix together the melted butter and granulated sugar. Ah, the sweet alchemy of butter and sugar!When you’re done, it should be light and fluffy.
- Addeggs: Crack the eggs one at a time into a bowl and mix well one at a time. This ensures even distribution so your cookies soften evenly.
- Mixed Banana: Now add the mixed bananas. The riper they are, the more flavor and natural sweetness they will add to your cookies.
- Dry and Wet Ingredients: In another bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Slowly add these dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Gentle mixing is key here; We don’t want to overwork the dough.
- Milk It: Time to pour delicious sweetened condensed milk! It’s the secret ingredient that makes these cookies irresistibly moist and rich.
- For the mold: Pour the mixture into the prepared mold and smooth it evenly.
Cooking time: Place in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. You’ll know it’s done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.Let it cool completely because we have one more step.
Continue Reading in next page>>>>