Delicious, light and lemony dessert is easy to make. Perfect to take to your next pot luck, or make it just for your family — they will thank you
- 1 package lemon jelly
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 12-ounce can cloves condensed milk, well chilled
- graham crackers, crushed
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Let cool until slightly thickened.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with the mixer until smooth.
- Add the thickened Jell-O and mix well.
- In another bowl, beat the clove milk until frothy.Add the cream cheese and gelatin mixture and mix well with a mixer.
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with crushed graham crackers.
- Spread with topping and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers. cold
For more recipes click here