No matter how you phrase it, “pasta and tacos,” “pasta and tacos,” it sounds great. In our home, this recipe serves as a different take on Taco Tuesday. The meal is stuffed with cheese, cheese that has a strong taco flavor, and huge shell pasta. In addition to tasting well, I think it looks really great. The fact that you may add your own special touch to this recipe makes it even better.
Ingredients ( 4 servings )
- Eight large pasta shells
- 12 lb. of ground beef
- taco seasoning mix in a half (1.25 ounce) packet.
- Refried beans in a 16-ounce can with half a cup of water
- 13 cup of chopped Cheese, cheddar
- Salsa from a half (16 ounce) jar, divided
- Green onion, sliced, 2 teaspoons
- two teaspoons of minced Cheese, cheddar
- 1/4 cup of sour cream