Let’s take a second to think about what this Snickers cheesecake means.
- A layer of Oreo crust is BUTTER and OREOS.
- A peanut butter cheesecake (similar to these peanut butter pretzel cheesecake bars).
- A chocolate cheesecake.
- Salted caramel liquid gold.
- Salty peanuts + Snickers bars.
In other words, calories. This all really means calories. If you clicked on Snickers cheesecake today and expected something other than a mountain of delicious calories… you may be backward.
Super decadent and rich Snickers cheesecake is made with peanut butter and chocolate swirl, salted caramel, peanuts, and Snickers candy bars on top!
- 18 whole regular Oreos
- 1/4 cup (60g) unsalted butter, melted
- 8 fun-sized Snickers, chopped (save some for topping)
- 3 8-ounce (675g) full-fat block-style cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (180g) full-fat sour cream (or full-fat yogurt), at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter*
- 1 4-ounce (115g) bar semi-sweet chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
- toppings: salted caramel, chopped Snickers, peanuts