Pecan Pie Cake
All the warm caramel and toasted pecan flavors of pecan pie in a super easy snack cake made with just a few ingredients and NO cake mix.
• 2 cups chopped pecans
• 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 4 eggs
• 2 cups brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 3/4 cup vegetable oil
• 1 teaspoon salt (see notes)
• Powdered sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 13×9 baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
2. Place the eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl and beat until the mixture is completely smooth and slightly foamy (by hand, with a large whisk, or with an electric mixer on medium speed), about 2 minutes.4 eggs, 2 cups brown sugar; And a tablespoon of vanilla
3. Mix the oil and salt well, then stir in the flour.
3/4 rolls, 1 teaspoon salt, 1.25 C flour
4. Stir in the pecans and then pour the dough into the prepared pan.Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until cake begins to brown on sides and sits in center. 2 C Pecans
5. Let the cake cool in the tin and then cut into 24 squares. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
6.Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
For more recipes click here!