No Bake Snickers Cheesecake
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 ½ cups (148 g) graham cracker crumbs, with about 1 ½ pods
- 6 tablespoons melted, undissolved butter
FOR THE FILLING
- 24 ounces (680 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups ( 180 g) sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (238 ml) cold whipped cream
- 3 Snickers bars, coarsely chopped
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 Snickers bar, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup (113 g) homemade caramel sauce, you can also use store-bought
MAKE THE CRUST
Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Mix until the crumbs are well coated with the butter.
Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and a few inches over the edge of the prepared pan. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
MAKE THE FILLING
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
Add the powdered sugar and mix on low speed until the sugar is moistened. Then increase the speed to medium-low and continue mixing until well combined, about 2 minutes.
Add vanilla, lemon juice and salt. Mix on medium speed until well combined, about 1 minute.
If using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, switch to the whisk and add cream. Beat on low speed until well blended. Increase speed to high and beat until mixture thickens.
Carefully add the chopped bars. Pour the filling onto the prepared base and spread it around the edges of the mold.Store in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
When serving, remove the sides of the mold. Sprinkle the cheesecake with the remaining chopped chocolate bar and drizzle with caramel sauce.
For more recipes click here!