These delicious nut butter cookies may look delicate, but they will delight your taste buds with a winning combination of crunchy nuts and soft butter that will leave you wanting more.
Ingredients: (36 servings)
- 2 sticks softened butter
- ½+ 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 ¼C. Flour 00
- 1C.Finely chopped pecans
How To Make Buttery Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter, ½ cup powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt and flour in a bowl. Mix until a smooth paste forms.
- Add the chopped pecans to the dough.
- Wet your hands and form the dough into 36 equally sized balls.
- Place the dough balls on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Place a cup of powdered sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the cookies in powdered sugar and serve.
Click here for more recipes