If you are a berry lover and love the taste of fresh baked goods, this recipe is for you! Introducing 4-Ingredient Blueberry Bombs – a delicious, easy-to-make snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth. With just four simple ingredients you can whip up a batch of these little bombs in no time, perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a party, picnic or just a simple dessert. Home.
I remember the first time I made these blueberry bombs: it was for a friend’s birthday party and I was looking for a simple but impressive dessert to bring. Everyone loved them!They were so easy to make, but they looked and tasted like something you would find at a fancy bakery. Since then I have made them for all types of events and they continue to be very popular. So trust me when I say that you won’t regret making these blueberry bombs. They’re easy, delicious, and sure to impress your friends and family.
- 1 box refrigerated cookies (8 pieces)
- 1/4 cup blueberry jam
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Confectioners’ sugar (optional for dusting)
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
2. Take each sponge cake and flatten it with your hands or a rolling pin.
3.Place a small amount of blueberry jam in the center of each flattened cookie.
4. Add 2-3 fresh berries to the jam.
5. Gently fold the cookie in half and press the edges together to seal.
6. Dip each bomb into the melted butter and place on a baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
8.Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
For more recipes click here!