This old-fashioned macaroni and cheese recipe will flood your childhood memories! Simple ingredients like cheese, eggs, milk, and pasta come together to create delicious shareable dishes!
- 3 cups of dried elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons of salted butter
- 2 12 -unzen-cans condensed milk
- 1/3 cup of milk your choice
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 4 cups of grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
How To Make Good Ole Fashion Mac and Cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add salt and cook the pasta al dente.
- Drain and return to the pot.
- Add the butter and stir until the butter melts. Put aside.
- In a large bowl, combine evaporated milk, milk, eggs and garlic salt until well combined.
- Mix the cheeses in another bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Add 1/3 of the pasta and 1/3 of the cheese.
- Repeat with the remaining macaroni and cheese mixture.
- Pour the milk mixture over top. Sprinkle the paprika evenly on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
For more recipes click here!