This Farmer’s Casserole recipe is a very popular breakfast recipe. It’s the perfect recipe to serve when you have a house full of guests or relatives. Watch the short video showing you how to make Farmer’s Casserole, then scroll to the end of this post to print out the recipe so you can make it at home.
Just a great breakfast casserole, and it’s super easy to make!
- 6 cups frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1½ cups shredded Jalapeno Monterey Jack Cheese (can sub cheddar or Swiss)
- 2 cups diced, cooked ham (or Canadian bacon)
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 8 large eggs, beaten (or 2 cups egg substitute)
- Two 12-ounce cans evaporated milk (can use whole, 2% or fat free)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper