Creamy Buffalo Chicken Cheese Pasta with cooked chicken, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, onions, garlic, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese. Every Buffalo Chicken lover’s dream come true!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
- ½ cup buffalo dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 12 ounces Cellentani pasta
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- ground jalapeno peppers (garnish)
- Bring a deep pot of water to a boil on the stove over medium-high heat. Once cooked, arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer and bring to a boil again.
- Cover the pan and remove it from the heat when it begins to boil again. Cover and let rest for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the water, let it rest on a cutting board for 10 minutes, then shred it with two forks.
- In a medium bowl, combine the shredded chicken, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large ovenproof pot, e.g. B. a casserole, heat. Add the onion and sauté until soft. Reduce the heat to low and add the garlic.Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Now add the chicken stock and bring the mixture to a gentle boil. Add the pasta, cover and cook until the pasta is al dente; approx. 12-15 minutes. Stir the pasta several times while cooking to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Once pasta is cooked, add chicken mixture, cream cheese, and 1 cup cheddar cheese.Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Sprinkle the mold with the remaining grated cheese. Sprinkle with chopped jalapeno pepper and cook uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
For more recipes click here!