- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol or other keto-friendly sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder sodium
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment
- paper. Leave a small overhang for easy removal.
- Mix melted butter and erythritol powder in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to the butter mixture and beat until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix together almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until a thick paste forms.
- Add the sugar-free chocolate pieces.
- Press the dough evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden
- brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and wait until the bars have cooled completely in the tin.
- After cooling, remove the bars from the mold using the excess baking paper and cut into squares.
For more recipes click here!