- 3 cups 00/00 flour
- 185 g butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract coffee
- Sift flour and salt into a large bowl, mix and set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter and granulated sugar until the mixture is light and creamy.
- Add an egg and beat for about 3 minutes.
- Add milk and vanilla extract. mix
- Gradually add the flour to the butter mixture and mix well
- Place the dough in a piping bag with various nozzles
- Pour the dough onto a greased baking tray lined with baking paper
- Place the tray in the fridge and let it cool for 30 minutes (the Cookies do not lose their shape after baking)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until golden brown.
For more recipes click here!