“My family’s favorite Sunday meal is biscuits and gravy, delicious and easy to make. One morning I decided to double the sausage gravy and try a new recipe: biscuits and gravy pizza! Just unbelievable. Now my family asks for it, just like they ask for regular biscuits and gravy. Recipe
calls for about half the amount of sauce prepared; Either we make two pizzas or we freeze the rest for later!»
Today I’m sharing my favorite breakfast pizza! Make breakfast, brunch, or even dinner fun with this Breakfast Pizza Recipe with Sausage and Gravy!
- 2 packages croissants
- 1 package crumbled Jimmy Dean cooked sausage
- 1 package country spice mix
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces grated Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces grated pepper -Jack Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Divide the crescent-shaped dough into 16 triangles and place them face down on a greased round baking tray. Press the bottom and sides of the pan to form a crust. seal the seams. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, prepare the sauce according to package directions. Mix the sausage with the thick gravy; put aside.
3. In a small bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper.Heat the butter in a large skillet over high heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until almost set.
4. Spread the sausage sauce over the dough. Spread eggs and cheese on top.Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the eggs are set and the cheese is melted. Cut into quarters.
For more recipes click here!