It’s a delicious base, perfect for fruit cakes. I had just gotten into the baking business and this was my first pie crust. I’ve heard a lot of horror stories and thought I’d probably use a ready-made cake from the supermarket that you just put in a tin and bake, which was enough for my first cake. But my friend convinced me to try implementing my own method. And it was so easy to prepare and work with that I’m still surprised it turned out so well.
- 200 g cake flour.
- 100g. Soft, semi-salted butter.
- 2 tbsp.rapeseed oil.
- 2 tablespoons milk.
- 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Egg yolk.
- Mix rapeseed oil with milk and sugar in a bowl.
- Then add the butter and one egg yolk and beat again until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Then add the flour until a soft dough is formed.
- Wrap the dough in aluminum foil and store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Simply use and roll out by hand or with a roller, depending on your inspiration.
ENJOY YOUR CAKES WITH THIS AWESOME RECIPE!
for more recipes click here