These orange blossom balls are rich in the sweet citrus flavor of oranges and require no cooking. They are a unique and easy to prepare snack. Chopped pecans provide a crunchy texture. We love the sweet, shredded coconut shell. This adds another layer of flavor. With just five ingredients, these are budget-friendly treats that can be added to a dessert platter for any party or event (Christmas, Easter, wedding or baby shower, etc.).Just try not to eat the whole portion yourself!
- 1 box crushed vanilla wafers (12 ounces)
- 1 can orange juice concentrate, thawed, undiluted (6 ounces)
- 1 cup candy – sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped walnuts, if desired (I use pecans)
- 1 package. sweetened coconut flakes (14 oz)
How To Make Orange Blossom Balls
- Crumble the vanilla wafers very finely. Mix with powdered sugar.
2. Add the undiluted juice and nuts. Mix well.
3. Form into balls.Roll in coconut.
4. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.