A spaghetti casserole called Million Dollar Spaghetti has layers of noodles, cheese, and homemade beef sauce. It’s inexpensive, simple to prepare, and a supper the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 packet (8 ounces) of spaghetti
- 1 pound of lean beef
- spaghetti sauce, one (16-ounce) jar.
- 1/2 cup split and sliced butter
- 1 jar (8 ounces) of cottage cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8-ounce box of sharply shredded paper Cheese, cheddar
How To Make:
Continue Reading in next page