A delicious combination of traditional Mexican and American flavors, Loaded Cheesy Pocket Tacos combine the best of both worlds in one delicious on-the-go treat. These tacos are an irresistible twist on the classic taco and each ingredient has been carefully selected to create the perfect harmony of flavor and texture.
It’s a great quick meal on the go. In my house, we always take the kids to that sport, another sport, a school event, a church group, or a friend’s house. That’s why I love dishes like this! I can prepare them in advance and reheat them. When the children are ready, they take it and leave.I can’t lie to you, I actually thought about something like this a long time ago, but for some reason I decided it would be too much work.
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup salsa
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 6-inch tortillas
How to Make Cheese Pocket Tacos:
- Rub the ground beef into the pan and brown well
- Remove the fat from the pan
- Add one package of taco seasoning mix according to the package instructions
- In a medium size Bowl beat the cheese until smooth
- Add one, add the sauce and mix well.
- Hold the tortilla and place a spoonful of cheese mixture in the center of the tortilla.
- Place a spoonful of taco beef on top to cover the sauce and cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Fold tortilla and fill burrito as desired
- Lightly spray baking tray
- Preheat oven to 350*
- . Place rolled tortilla on greased baking sheet. Brush the tops of
tortilla rolls with melted butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add toppings of your choice such as lettuce, salsa, cream, olives and more cheese.
for more recipes click here