40 MINUTES TO PREPARE SERVES 4
- 1 pound small red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 cups small baby carrots
- Asparagus, 1 bunch
- 1/2 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (13-ounce) package pork sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 /4 cup olive oil, separated (2 tablespoons; 1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or a silicone baking mat.
- In a small bowl, combine basil, thyme, oregano, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper. Put aside.
- Place the potatoes and carrots on a baking tray and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.Sprinkle half of the dried herbs on top and toss until evenly coated. Let cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes and carrots from the oven and place them on one side of the baking tray. Place the asparagus, onion and sausage slices on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, the remaining dried herbs and garlic and mix.Spread evenly on the baking sheet.
- Return the pan to the oven for another 10-15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and cooked through.
- Serve hot, directly on the baking tray.
For more recipes click here!