I love it when I cook something and it is such a hit that I don’t have to worry about leftovers. It is sad though and a waste but leftovers tend to be forgotten about in our house and the dogs usually end up with a messy experiment or something tasty. They are dogs so they win either way. Well this recipe I made is very similar to the Pillsbury Italian Crescent Casserole Recipe but I changed the kind of sauce used but I am sure it is just as good either way.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 cup Three Cheese Pasta Sauce (the original called for a different kind. I love this one more so I used it)
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1½ cups shredded Italian cheese blend (6 oz)
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil leaves
For Complete Cooking STEPS Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends