• 2 cups flour
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 Tbsp spoon of sugar
• 2 tablespoons yeast
• 1/2 cup of lukewarm water
• 4 tablespoons of olive oil
• 2 tbsp of butter
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, sugar and yeast.
2. Add the lukewarm water, olive oil and butter.
3. Mix all the ingredients until obtaining a homogeneous mass.
4. Let the dough rest for 20 minutes.
5. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to form the loaves.
6. Place the loaves on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.