Life brings difficult decisions. Sometimes you might really want a chewy, chocolaty cookie, but at the same time, you might also want that unique, crunchy, chewy cookie. So how do you choose? Not you. You have both.I don’t plan on doing both. I mean, make these Fudgy Brownie Cookies that contain the best ingredients of both desserts in one simple cookie.
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate pieces and butter and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, baking powder and salt with an electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes. The mixture should become thick and creamy.
- Reduce the mixing speed to minimum and add the melted chocolate. Continue mixing until the ingredients are well blended.
- Mix together the flour and cocoa until the mixture is well blended. Cover the bowl and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, spoon the dough into 1 1/2 tablespoon-sized balls, about 2 inches apart, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until edges are set but center is still soft, about 15 minutes. Let cool on the tray. Recognize!
For more recipes click here!