- 2 packages Pillsbury croissants
- 2 packages room temperature cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press the box of croissants against the bottom of the pan, making sure they reach the edge and stay together.
- Bake the first layer of crescent roll cake until done, about 5 to 8 minutes. (Optional, this is my way of ensuring this has been done.I don’t like raw dough)
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Divide the mixture between the crescent-shaped rolls.
- Fold the remaining roll in a half-moon shape, stretch it to the edge and tie it tightly.
- Brush the entire surface of the croissant with melted butter.
- Sprinkle the surface with 1 tablespoon cinnamon and 4 tablespoons sugar.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Eat warm (it will be a disaster!) or wait a few hours before serving.
- Cut into triangles or squares, drizzle with a little honey to taste and serve.
For more recipes click here!