These cookies are sure to be a hit at all your upcoming holiday parties. Who doesn’t love the delicious combination of chocolate, fresh cream and powdered sugar? The biggest advantage of these cookies, besides their rich taste, is that they only require 5 ingredients and 15 minutes of preparation time. Nothing is easier. Simply mix, roll and bake!
- 1 box Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1 8-ounce bowl, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, cool whip, egg, and baking powder.
- Batter will be sticky.
- Pour the powdered sugar in a small bowl, and drop cookie batter by the spoonful into the sugar. Roll dough around, forming a ball.
- Place the sugar covered dough on a cookie sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool before serving. Enjoy!
For more recipes click here!