If you’re looking for a new recipe to make for dinner these Teriyaki Salmon Bowls are it. These are so delicious, packed with flavor and make for a perfect dinner to fix during the week. I love cutting the salmon into bites for bowls like this and they are made quickly in the air fryer!
If you love salmon and want a new recipe to switch it up with, you have to try these! This Teriyaki Salmon is easily made in the air fryer and coated with a sauce made with a few simple pantry ingredients. It’s packed with flavor from the salmon bites, edamame, rice and cucumber. This meal seriously feels like something you would get at a restaurant but instead you can make it in the comfort of your own home.
One of the best parts about this meal is that it’s easily made in the air fryer. The salmon bites take just 7 minutes to cook in the air fryer and they are so crisp and delicious.
What you need for Teriyaki Salmon Bowls:
- Salmon Portions (2)
- Soy sauce
- Brown sugar
- Rice vinegar
- Garlic cloves
- Sesame oil
- Ginger powder
- Basmati rice
- Shredded Carrots
- Green onion
How to make these salmon bowls:
- Start by combining all of the ingredients for the sauce. Mix together.
- Cube your salmon portions and add into a bowl. You can remove the skin if you want too but I keep it on!
- Add the sauce to the salmon and let it marinate for 7-10 minutes.
- Place salmon bites in the air fryer.
- Cook rice according to package.
- Assemble bowls with rice, shredded carrots, edamame, cucumber and salmon bites. Top with green onion.
How to store your leftover salmon bowls:
These bowls will be best to enjoy right after making them! If you have any extra veggies or ingredients from your salmon bowls, I recommend storing them in the fridge in a sealed container. I like to use these!
If you want to switch up these salmon bowls, try this:
- Add more toppings like pickled onions, avocado or sesame seeds!
- Use a different rice, farro or quinoa!
- Try topping them with your favorite sauce or a kick of sriracha.
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
Can I use a different rice?
Yes! You can use any type of rice or switch this out with a grain of your choice.
Do I need an air fryer?
I’ve only made these in the air fryer! I’m sure they can also be baked and seared on the stove but this is the only way I have tested.
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
Teriyaki Salmon Bowls
These Teriyaki Salmon Bowls are perfect for an easy weeknight dinner and made with a few simple ingredients! They are packed with flavor and are so delicious.
- 2 Salmon portions
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- dash of ginger powder
- 1 cup basmati rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 2 tbsp green onion
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce: soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic cloves, dash of ginger. Mix to combine
- Cube salmon portions.
- Pour sauce on top of the salmon in a small bowl. Let it marinate for 7-10 minutes.
- Place in the air fryer at 390 degrees for 7-8 minutes until fully cooked. Flip half way.
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Assemble bowls with rice, edamame, shredded carrots, cucumber, salmon bites and green onion.
until next time…