Then’s my low- cal take on popcorn cauliflower, so you can enjoy it at home as a healthy snack, eat it as a side or serve it to your guests withpre-dinner drinks. And the sriracha yoghurt and mayo dip adds a fabulous finishing touch. Super simple and succulent.
SERVES 4( OR 2 Empty SNACKERS!)
1 cauliflower, sliced into small boutonnieres
g panko breadcrumbs
50g reduced- fat Parmesan, grated
tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp garlic greasepaint
1 tsp onion greasepaint
1 egg, beaten
Low- calorie cuisine spray
4 tbsp light mayonnaise
1 tbsp fat-free yoghurt
½ garlic clove, finely grated
tsp sriracha sauce
lately ground black pepper
1. Preheat the roaster to 210 °C/ 190 °C Addict/ Gas 6 – 7.
2. Cook the cauliflower for 4 twinkles in a saucepan of boiling water over a high heat, also drain and leave to cool.
3. In a large coliseum, mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, smoked paprika and garlic and onion maquillages. Season well with ocean swab and black pepper.
4. In a separate large coliseum, mix the drained drained cauliflower with the egg. Sprinkle in the breadcrumb admixture and toss to unevenly fleece the cauliflower.
5. Transfer the carpeted cauliflower to a baking charger and spot well with low- calorie cuisine spray.
6. Singe for 25 – 30 twinkles, until golden and cooked through.
7. Meanwhile, snare a small coliseum and whisk together the mayonnaise, yoghurt, garlic and sriracha sauce, until combined. Use this as your dipping sauce.