The fall season calls for all of the pumpkin recipes and these Pumpkin Truffles are a must make! They are so simple, made with mostly pantry ingredients and make for a delicious pumpkin treat to make this time of year.
Who doesn’t love a good pumpkin treat? I know I can’t get enough of them and these pumpkin truffles make for a delicious bite that will be all the cravings you need. Even better, they are made with many pantry ingredients that you may already have around. There are many ways to switch them up too! Want to use a different chocolate? Do it! Or try them with a different nut butter like almond or cashew butter.
I like to keep these in the freezer for a quick sweet bite! They still
What you need for Pumpkin Truffles:
- Pumpkin Puree
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Almond Flour
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Maple syrup
- Sea salt
- Mini chocolate chips
- Dark chocolate chips
- Flaky Sea Salt
How to make these truffles:
- Start by combining the wet ingredients: pumpkin puree, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix to combine.
- Add flour and spices. Mix to combine.
- Mix in mini chocolate chips.
- Place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out bites and roll into balls.
- Place in the freezer.
- Combine chocolate chips with coconut oil and heat in microwave.
- Dip ball into melted chocolate to fully coat. Top with flaky sea salt.
- Place in the freezer.
How to store your pumpkin truffles:
It’s best to keep these stored in the freezer! I like to keep these in a reusable bag like these.
If you want to switch these truffles up, try doing this:
- Drizzle with chocolate instead of dipping in it completely!
- Top with festive fall sprinkles
- Use white chocolate
- Add crushed pecans or candied nuts on top
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
Can I keep these stored on the counter?
It’s best to keep these stored in the fridge or freezer! They do tend to melt when left out.
Can I use any chocolate?
Yes! If you don’t want to use dark chocolate to coat them, you can use whichever you prefer. You can also use white chocolate!
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
If you want a delicious fall treat to make, you will love these Pumpkin Truffles! Made with just a few ingredients and come together so easily.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (mixed with 1 tbsp melted coconut oil)
- optional: flaky sea salt for topping
- In a bowl, add wet ingredients: pumpkin puree, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Mix in dry ingredients: almond flour and seasonings
- Add mini chocolate chips.
- Mix to combine. Place in fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop, roll into bites and place on parchment paper.
- Heat up chocolate chips with coconut oil to melt.
- Dip bite into chocolate and place on parchment paper. Top with flaky sea salt.
- Place back in the freezer.
until next time…