It’s time for all the pumpkin recipes and this Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding needs to be on your menu! This is perfect to meal prep for an easy breakfast or snack during the week. It’s made with simple ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to make.
Fall is here which you know what that means! All the pumpkin recipes! This Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding needs to be on your rotation for an easy breakfast or snack. This is made in less than 5 minutes and is perfect for meal prep. If you want to start your week off with some easy recipes, this is one of them!
I love to use chia pudding as a base to create delicious parfaits or bowls. I’ll add the pumpkin chia seed pudding to yogurt, granola and nut butter. It’s such a good combo.
What you need for Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding:
- Pumpkin Puree
- Chia Seeds
- Almond milk
- Maple syrup
- Pumpkin Pie spice
How to make chia seed pudding:
- Add the pumpkin puree, almond milk and maple syrup to the jar first to mix thoroughly.
- Add in spices.
- Mix in chia seeds and mix together.
- Place in the fridge to soak for 2+ hrs.
How to store your pumpkin chia seed pudding:
I love using these jars for making my chia pudding! They are great to store in the fridge. If you want something that’s easy to take with you, these bowls are great to use!
If you want to pair this chia pudding, try doing this:
- Make your chia pudding into a parfait using chia pudding, yogurt, granola and nut butter. So delicious!
- Top your chia pudding on a bowl of oatmeal.
- Add fresh fruit like berries or banana to your chia pudding
If you love this recipe, you’ll also enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
How long does chia seed pudding last?
Your chia pudding will last in the fridge for 3-4 days!
Want can I mix into my chia seed pudding?
Add yogurt, fruit, nuts! Lots of options to add to your chia pudding.
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding
This Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding is perfect to meal prep, filled with all the fall flavors and makes for a delicious breakfast or snack for the week.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- Combine almond milk, pumpkin puree and maple syrup. Mix together.
- Add spices and chia seeds.
- Mix together to combine throughly.
- Place in the fridge for 2+ hrs to thicken and mix again.
until next time…