Name a better combo than peanut butter and chocolate. I don’t think there is one! These Peanut Butter Chocolate Crisps are not only so simple to make but the perfect little sweet treat to have around! Plus, all you need are 3-4 simple ingredients and you can make these in no time. If you’re looking for a treat to make over the weekend or something you can easily take to your next get together, then these are the perfect treat!
Peanut Butter Crisp Bars
We love a good peanut butter and chocolate combo, right!? These peanut butter crisp bars make for the easiest sweet treat and I love the crisp to them using the brown rice crisps! Grab the ingredients for these Peanut Butter Crisp Bars next time you’re at the store and you can throw these together at any time. I guarantee they will be something that everyone will love! Made with only 4ish simple ingredients, it really doesn’t get any easier than this.
What you need for Peanut Butter Chocolate Crisps:
- Peanut Butter
- Brown Rice Crisps
- Semi sweet chocolate (or any other chocolate of choice)
- Coconut Oil
- Flaky sea salt
How to make:
- Start by combining brown rice crisps with creamy peanut butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Evenly spread in a 8×8 dish lined with parchment paper
- Place in the freezer for 20+ minutes
- Mix 1 tbsp melted coconut oil with 1 cup chocolate chips. Melt on stovetop or in microwave (increments of 15-30 seconds)
- Pour onto crisps to completely cover.
- Place in the freezer for 2+ hrs.
- Cut and enjoy!
Can I use a different nut butter?
Yes! You can use any creamy nut butter in replace of peanut butter here. I’ve made these with sunbutter for a nut free version too 🙂
What I used to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Crisp Bars:
Why you’ll love these:
- Chocolate + Peanut Butter…need I say more!?
- They are so simple to make!!
- You can easily switch them up by using any creamy nut butter that you like!
- These bars will satisfy that sweet tooth that you get 🙂
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups brown rice crips
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or chocolate)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp sea salt flakes
- Combine brown rice crisps with peanut butter. Mix together.
- In parchment paper lined 8×8 dish, press crisps down to completely cover. Place in the freezer for 20+ minutes.
- Melt chocolate with 1 tbsp melted coconut oil.
- Pour on top of crisps. Place back in the freezer for 2+ hrs.
until next time…