I love a good easy lunch and this Harvest Tuna Salad is perfect to throw together for just that! It’s filled with simple ingredients and packed with protein making it a great option for lunch during the week.
When lunch time comes around, I want something that’s quick, already prepped and easy to use in a few different ways. I love making tuna salad because it’s packed with protein and there are so many ways to switch it up! It’s easy to put on a sandwich, in a wrap or serve it with crackers. Fall flavors call for cranberries, apples and pecans all mixed in–which this one includes al of!
What you need for Harvest Tuna Salad:
- Canned Tuna
- Greek Yogurt
- Dill weed
- Dijon mustard
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
How to make this tuna salad:
- Start by finely chopping all the mix-in ingredients: celery, pecans, cranberries and apples. Finely chopping is key!!
- In a bowl, add two cans of tuna and chopped ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together ingredients: apple cider vinegar, spices, mayo, greek yogurt and dijon.
- Combine with bowl of tuna with ingredients.
- Serve on bread, in a wrap or however you like!
How to store your tuna salad:
It’s best to store your tuna salad sealed in a container in the fridge. I like using these!
If you want to pair this salad, try it with these options:
- Put your tuna salad in a wrap!
- Toast some sourdough bread and top it with some greens.
- Add your tuna salad to a bed of greens.
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
How long will this last for?
You can keep this in the fridge for up to 3-4 days!
Can I meal prep this?
Yes! This is great to meal prep for the week.
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
Harvest Tuna Salad
This Harvest Tuna Salad makes for a delicious, healthy fall lunch! Made with just a few ingredeints and perfect to prep for the week too.
- 2 cans tuna
- 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo (+ 1 tbsp)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped unsweetened cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped honeycrisp apple
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- dash of black pepper
Finely chop all ingredients: apple, pecans, celery and cranberries. This is important!
In a bowl, add tuna and chopped ingredients.
In a small bowl, mix together mayo, greek yogurt and seasonings.
Pour into bowl with tuna and mix to combine.
Serve on toasted sourdough with arugula. Enjoy!
until next time…