These delicious apple pie enchiladas are the perfect dessert when you want to say goodbye to traditional apple pie. It’s also a great way to use up leftover tortillas! The Apple Caramel Cinnamon Enchilada is a truly simple and simply divine apple dessert! It’s like apple pie in a package. Served fresh from the oven with vanilla ice cream, this delicious apple dessert is sure to be a hit with your family and friends!. Apples wrapped in flour tortillas. VERY tasty, easy and quick to prepare
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple fruit filling and topping (or other fruit topping)
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/ 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Spread the fruit filling evenly in the center of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up and place seam side down in a lightly greased baking dish. Bring
- butter and next 3 ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour over the enchiladas and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Cookat 350° for 20 minutes.
for more recipes click here