These Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are so simple to make and perfect for an easy weeknight dinner, gameday snack or appetizer! All you need are a few ingredients to make them too!
If there’s one thing that I never get sick of it’s buffalo chicken. There are so many ways to use it in simple recipes too! I’ve made stuffed spaghetti squash, zucchini boats and even put it on flatbread to make quick, easy weeknight dinners. These Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are so simple to make and a meal that everyone will love! The creamy buffalo chicken is made with a few ingredients that you may already have around too.
Serve these up for your next gameday snack, easy weeknight dinner or appetizer.
What you need for Buffalo Chicken Taquitos:
- Shredded Chicken (I used rotisserie chicken!)
- Buffalo Sauce
- Tortillas (I used Siete Almond Flour)
- Plain Greek Yogurt (I used Fage)
- Green onion
- Red onion
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt
How to make these taquitos:
- Start by shredding your chicken. I like using rotisserie chicken because it’s easier!
- In a bowl, combine shredded chicken, plain greek yogurt, buffalo sauce, red onion and green onion. Mix in seasonings and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Het up tortillas in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Once combined, add portion of shredded buffalo chicken to one side of the tortilla.
- Tightly roll up. Do this until you’re out of the buffalo chicken mixture.
- Place on a heated pan on the stove. Heat up on both sides.
- Serve with ranch dressing. Enjoy!
How to store your taquitos:
It’s best to store any leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge. I like using these! To reheat, quickly place in the microwave or the air fryer to heat up.
If you want to pair these, try doing this:
- Serve it in an appetizer spread!
- Fix coleslaw or a side salad to go with them.
- Make your favorite dip or serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
Can I use any tortilla with these?
Yes! I like using the Siete Almond Flour for the minimal ingredients and I think they work really well heated up like this.
What buffalo sauce do you recommend?
I used Franks Buffalo Sauce here. I also like using any of the Primal Kitchen Buffalo sauces too!
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 6 tortillas (I used Siete Almond Flour)
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp green onion
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, green onion, red onion, buffalo sauce, greek yogurt, sea salt and garlic powder.
- Mix to combine
- Heat up your tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Add a serving on one side of the tortilla. Tightly roll up. Do this until you’re out of buffalo chicken.
- Place on the stovetop to heat on both sides.
- Top with green onion and serve with ranch or blue cheese.
until next time…