Summertime just means all the pasta salad right!? I really don’t think there’s anything better on a hot summer day is a bowl of pasta salad by the pool. It also makes a great addition to your cookout or summer party. This BLT Pasta Salad is FULL of flavor and so simple! You won’t even believe how easy this is and you can make this when you’re short on time!
This time of year means all the pasta salads right!? It’s one of my favorite things! There’s nothing better than a cookout with all the summer foods, including pasta salad. This BLT Pasta Salad will be a crowd pleaser! Not only does it give you all the flavor from the mix of ranch dressing with bacon, lettuce and tomato but it’s a great side dish to go with whatever you’re making!
The best part is that you may already have everything you need to easily throw together this pasta salad! The simple ingredients is what makes this pasta salad and I think this can easily become a summer staple for you!
What you need to make BLT Pasta Salad:
- Banza Chickpea Pasta
- Red Onion
- Romaine Lettuce
- Ranch dressing: you can easily make your own or there are a few store bought favorites that I love including the one I used here.
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
Can I use any pasta?
Yes! I love using the Banza Chickpea pasta but you can use any that you prefer. I just recommend keeping it at 8oz to go with the accurate measurements of the rest of the recipe.
- If not eating right away, save the romaine lettuce until you do!
- Top with avocado on the day you eat it!
A few of my favorite products for this:
How to make BLT Pasta Salad:
- It’s so simple I can’t even handle it!! Start by cooking bacon accordingly. Set aside.
- Cook box of pasta according to package and set aside.
- Chop up tomatoes, avocado and red onion.
- Combine all ingredients! Add in large bowl, cooked pasta, bacon, avocado, red onion and tomatoes. Store in the fridge. ENJOY!
Best way to store this salad:
This pasta salad gets even better after keeping it in the fridge for a few days! I like to store it in these containers to keep it fresh.
How long does this pasta salad last?
If you don’t include the romaine lettuce and avocado, this pasta salad will last for the week! You will want to eat within a day if you include the avocado, but it can easily be added on at any time you want to enjoy this pasta salad! It will also hold up well if you decide to take it to your outdoor cookout.
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
Looking for more meal ideas to prep for the week? Try these!
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
BLT Pasta Salad
Super simple pasta salad perfect for the summer!
- 1 box of 8oz pasta (I used chickpea pasta here!)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped bacon
- 1 1/2 cup chopped romaine (add in if you’ll be eating day of)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup ranch dressing (I used Bolthouse Ranch)
- 1/2 chopped avocado (to put on if eating immediately)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt & pepper (add more to taste)
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Chop all veggies and cook bacon.
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Store in the fridge!
until next time…