– Step I Combine the flour with seasoning in a medium deep coliseum. Set it a side.
– Step II Whisk the eggs and milk together in another medium coliseum till combined.
– Step III On a slice board, cut The onion to a small pieces
– Step IV To absolutely cover the onion, dip it in the stored flour admixture. also shake off the redundant flour kindly.
– Step V To cover fully, dip gently into the reserved egg admixture. Let the onion soak in the batter for 15 twinkles for the finest results.
– Step VI Transfer the onion one further time to the flour admixture and fleece it full.
– Step VII On a charger, put the onion and indurate for 60 min to stabilize.
– Step VIII Pour the three mugs of vegetable oil painting in a deep range or medium saucepan and heat to 350 degreesF. Line a plate and set it away with a paper kerchief.
– Step IX Fry the onion until golden brown for around 4 twinkles. also use a slotted ladle to turn it over and cook until golden brown for numerous further twinkles.
– Step X Remove the onion to the set plate. Serve with and drink and an voluntary dipping sauce!
moment, make some for your family and do n’t forget the succulent dipping sauce, It gives the onion a special taste!!!