When it comes to fruit, one of my favorites are apples! Not only are they great for snacking, but they make for the perfect addition in these Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats. I’m excited to partner with SnapDragon Apples to share this simple recipe with you! These are great for meal prep, made with simple ingredients and great for grab and go mornings.
You know those mornings when you need to be out of the door quickly and don’t have enough time to make breakfast? That’s what these Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats are for! The best thing is that they are already ready in the fridge when you wake up because you’ve prepped them the night before. Having a nutritious option like these overnight oats is a great way to start off the day. These take just 10 minutes to make, perfect for on the go and will leave you feeling satisfied and nourished all morning long.
I’m using SnapDragon apples in this recipe which I love for their crunch, incredible juiciness and sweet, snappy flavor. It makes for the perfect addition to these overnight oats too. SnapDragon apples are the perfect size and crisp–making them the perfect apple for grating in this recipe.
What you need for Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats:
- Rolled Oats
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Chia Seeds
- Grated Snapdragon Apple
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
What can I top on my Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats:
- Add more pieces of SnapDragon apple on top!
- Any creamy nut butter like peanut butter!
- A drizzle of honey for a little extra sweetness.
- Pinch of cinnamon.
- Hemp seeds for a extra boost of protein.
Why I like SnapDragon Apples:
- Snap Dragon Apples make for a healthy snack with no fat, sodium or cholesterol and an excellent source of fiber.
- Snap Dragon’s natural sugars will leave you feeling satisfied and energized.
- Snappy texture and a sweet, juicy flavor makes SnapDragon the perfect snacking apple, sliced in salads, paired with rich cheeses or as the star in any sweet or savory recipe.
Where can I find SnapDragon apples:
Luckily, you can find these in many retailers! Check the store locator here to find the closest store to you.
How to make your overnight oats:
- Start by washing your SnapDragon Apple.
- Grate apple and set aside.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix together thoroughly.
How long do these last in the fridge?
Overnight oats last all week in the fridge! That’s one reason why I love to prep these at the beginning of the week.
Best way to store your overnight oats:
You want to be sure to store them in a sealed container in the fridge. I like to use these jars or any tupperware container will work as well. Having these in a container in the fridge makes it easy to grab and go in the mornings!
If you like this recipe, you may enjoy these on One Balanced Life:
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 grated SnapDragon apple
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- dash of sea salt
- In bowl or jar, combine all ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Store in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top with additional apple or nut butter.
Thank you SnapDragon Apples for sponsoring this recipe and supporting One Balanced Life.
until next time…