The 2022 Holiday Gift Guides are here!! I’ve been working to get these up for you with some items that I think your loved ones will enjoy. Here’s what you can find below: For Her, For the Runner, For Him, For the Foodie, For the Entertainer and For the Homebody. I hope you love!
- Hatch: I’m obsessed with my Hatch! I received this as a gift last year and love it.
- Amanda Deer Herringbone Necklace: I wear ALL Amanda Deer and love it! This necklace looks great with all outfits. Amanda Deer Huggies: These are my every day earrings! Great for a gift! You can use my code “onebalancedlife” for 10% off.
- Pajamas: I love a good pajama set and these are so cute and comfy.
- New Balance Sneakers: These quickly became my favorite shoe. Not only are they so comfortable, but I love the all white.
- Lululemon Crossbody Bag: I’ve had my eye on this for so long! Just recently got it and I’m obsessed.
- Cloudnova Sneakers: Another favorite sneaker of mine!
- Snif Candle: Who doesn’t love a good candle!?
- Dagne Dover Travel Bag: Love this bag and perfect for traveling!
- Dibs Beauty: Recently found this brand and I love. I use this every day and love it! The sets make for a great gift idea too.
- Vuori Leggings: My favorite every day leggings! I love these for workouts and every day wear! So comfortable.
For the Runner:
- Shokz Headphones: These headphones have been a gamechanger! They don’t move while running and they are great so you can still hear your surroundings while wearing them.
- Hoka Clifton 8: My favorite running shoe! Love my Hoka’s!
- Goodr Sunglasses: These are great to run in and don’t move around on your face. All of the styles and colors make it a great gift for anyone.
- Oofos Recovery Sandals: A must for recovery wear!
- Teragun Mini: So good for muscle recovery and perfect to travel with!
- SpiBelt: This goes on all of my long runs! I’ll put my phone, nutrition, etc. in it
- Garmin watch: I love training with this! It’s also nice to wear for every day wear too.
- Outdoor Voices Shorts: One of my favorite running shorts! I trained in these the most and wore them during my marathon!
- Feetures socks: Having good socks is a must and these are my favorite to train in.
- Ciele Hat: I love this brand and their styles of hats! Great for men or women.
- Amazon Slides: Another great recovery sandal! I love to wear these around the house too.
- Foam Roller: A must for recovery! Using a foam roller on days when you’re sore is so helpful.
For the Foodie:
- Ninja Smoothie Maker: This works so well and I love the size of it! It’s great to store away too.
- Ninja Air Fryer: My air fryer is used ALL of the time! One of the best items to have in the kitchen for quick and easy meals.
- Crockpot: Another favorite and I love the sleek look of this one.
- Anthropologie Dinnerware: The dinnerware at Anthropolgie is one of my favorites! I use it a lot around my house.
- Ziptop Bags: These are used daily in my kitchen and perfect for someone that loves sustainable approaches.
- Staub Grill Pan: If you like grilling but don’t have access to a grill, this is what you need! I use this all of the time to get that same type of grilled food that we all love.
- Caraway Pans: Cookware that is non-stick is a must in all kitchens. While this is pricey, it is such a good gift. You can get 20% here!
- Cookbooks: Two of my favorites–Half Baked Harvest and The Defined Dish. I definitely recommend adding these to your kitchen.
- Porter Bowls: My favorite for kitchen storage. I love the sleek look too!
- Ember Mug: Hello warm coffee at all times! This is a must for a coffee drinker!
- Outdoor Voices Hoodie: A casual hoodie with still a simple look that is great for fall/cooler weather wear.
- Veja Sneakers: Bought these as a gift last year and they are worn all of the time! Perfect with everything and all occasions.
- Bose Speaker: A must! This packable speaker is perfect for tailgates or cookouts.
- Pickleball Rackets: If you haven’t tried pickleball, now is the time! It’s such a fun time and I love the designs of these.
- On Sneakers: Such a great pair of sneakers! Perfect for everyday wear or they have running ones if you want more athletic ones.
- Vuori Shorts: Another favorite! I love everything from Vuori and these are great to wear for casual wear or workouts.
- Oofos: A recovery sandal that’s also great to wear around the house.
- Leather Coozie: These are great for a gift and this site on Etsy has many just like this in different styles–belts too.
FOR THE HOMEBODY:
- Aerie Sweatpants: I have been living in these sweatpants! I love the comeback of the flare leg and these are super flattering too.
- Skinny Confidential Ice Roller: A must for a wellness gal too. I use the ice roller in the mornings and it feels so good. Helps reduce puffing and swelling!
- Birkenstock: Loving the comeback of these too! How cute are these!? Need a pair for around the house.
- Coffee Mug: This just makes me happy looking at it 😉
- FP Onesie: The ultimate comfy! I love wearing this to travel in or around the house.
- Aerie Sweatshirt: I’ve been living in this. Need it in all of the colors too. Perfect cozy sweatshirt for staying in or wearing out.
- Barefoot Dreams Robe: I’ve had this on my gift guide for a few years! It makes for a perfect gift and it’s so cozy.
- Knit Sweatpants: The coziest! I love these. So cozy.
- Throw Blanket: Who doesn’t love a good throw blanket on their bed or couch. I also love this one!
- Eye Gels: These eye gels are my favorite. They would be perfect as a stocking stuffer too.
For the Entertainer:
- Ooni Pizza Oven: Home cooked pizzas for your next gathering?! I think so!
- Anthropologie Glassware: Once again I’m obsessed with all of the dinnerware and glassware at Anthropologie. Perfect for a gift!
- Cheese Board: Who doesn’t love a cheeseboard?! I love the simple marble and wood look on this one.
- Wine Glasses: Wine glasses make for a gift that everyone will love. These are perfect for hosting and there are a variety of colors to choose from.
- Snif Candle: I can’t wait to get my snif candle! An Oprah Favorite thing!
- We Aren’t Really Strangers: I love a good game night for a gathering with friends.
- Mini Bowls: Use these to serve small snacks! I love the matte look too.
- Brightland Olive Oil: These olive oil flavors and this bottle makes for the perfect addition to any kitchen. Great for a hosting gift too!
- Drink Serveware: Perfect for the one always in charge of drinks!
- Anthropologie Dinnerware: I love these! The colors and the simplistic look is perfect for hosting. Also matching bowls! There’s also matching bowls.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting One Balanced Life.
until next time…